Friday, November 21, 2008

Packing

I think we are just about packed for our trip to Kingman, AZ. We leave in the morning and drive almost 10 hours to Las Cruces, NM. We got a hotel that will let us stay with the dogs. Then on Sunday, we drive for four hours to my mom's home in Tucson to see my sister Cathryn and her family, my mom, my dad and stepmom. Monday morning we will be back on the road again for about six hours to Kingman. We will start our journey home again on Saturday the 29th. We are all looking forward to the trip.

3 comments:

estetik said...

This blog is really good for newbie like me and so much a lot of informative post. Truly I like it because I fully impressed to it…
Estetik

Unknown said...

your are sharing interesting information. Thanks for your valuable thoughts. I like your blog.
Estetik

Keylog said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.KeyGrabber keylogger is an

undetectable keylogger, used for recording keystrokes on PS/2 and USB

keyboards.anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetigi